This course provides students with an overview of the proposed changes to the LEED rating system based on the 4th public comment draft. The course will explain the LEED update process, progress to date, and important dates. Both the proposed "big picture" changes to the rating system and highlights of suggested changes to individual credits and credit categories will be explored.
When LEED Version 4 rolls out in 2013, Everblue will update each of its LEED training courses (LEED Green Associate, LEED AP Building Design & Construction, and LEED AP Operations and Maintenance) to reflect these technical updates.
Format: This 1-hour course is available as an on-demand webinar and contains LEED-specific content that counts toward credential maintenance.
Audience: This course is ideal for anyone interested in learning about the technical updates surrounding LEED Version 4. Whether you are already LEED Accredited or looking to get into the green building industry, this class will serve as a great introduction to the future of the LEED Rating System.
- Understanding the background of the LEED v4 update
- Learning about the process for approval
- Identifying large, overarching changes to the LEED rating system
- Outlining significant changes in each of the credit categories
- Citing resources for updates on the LEED v4 approval process