LEED is the gold standard sustainability standard. Earning a LEED credential will provide you with an invaluable overview of what exactly green building and sustainable development means. No matter your experience level, everyone learns something. The insights gained and the overarching perspective attained by learning LEED will allow you to find your passion and specialize in a particular niche.
- Accreditation provides a marketable credential to an employer, prospective employer or client
- Allows for a new career path, even if you've had no prior experience
- You will be listed on GBCI website directory of LEED Professionals
- You would be able to call yourself a LEED Accredited Professional
- Receive recognition for involvement in the LEED certification process
- Become eligible for projects on which owners are mandating the participation of a LEED professional
- Strengthen your qualifications when responding to RFPs requiring a LEED professional
- Encourage the growth of knowledge and understanding of the LEED certification process and keep up with the hottest industry
- Become a leader in this significant and popular industry
- It encourages and promotes a higher understanding of LEED worldwide
- Supports and facilitates transformation to sustainable construction and design
Not only will you be in demand because of your specialized skills, you will be able to compete in an economy where LEED is quickly becoming the norm, rather than the exception, for professionals in the building industry. Add to that the recent changes to the LEED system that make it more attractive and applicable to anyone with an interest in sustainability, and you’ve got a perfect time to get accredited.
I'm ready to become a LEED Green Associate
Back to the LEED Certification & Training Main Page